The Pacific

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who watched it?

What did you think?

I thought the first episode was a little slow - just setting everything up I guess. The previews for the upcoming episodes look pretty damn good though!

Yeah first episode was a little slow but so was Band of Brothers first episode. Overall I really enjoyed it and can not wait to watch the rest of the series.

Yeah, I can't wait for next Sunday!

Dang!!! I forgot that was on last night!!! I ll have to see when it is on during the week!!
My dad wants me to Tevo the whole thing for him........he doesnt have HBO.

Dang!!! I forgot that was on last night!!! I ll have to see when it is on during the week!!

Its probably on demand too if you want to check that.

Its probably on demand too if you want to check that.

I ll look but I thought that it took a little while for things to get on demand. :grumpy:

Watched it last night!!! I liked it. Yes, a little slow but they had to give a little character building. Something that I really enjoyed about it was the fact that they humanized the Japanese. So many war movies just glaze right over the fact that the enemy had families and homes that they were fighting to protect. Cant wait till next week!

I don't have HBO either, but happened to see this on another channel Monday night while scanning through my guide/listings :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back