The Pants Game!

A host of golden pants . . . Wordsworth

"All in all it's just another brick in the pants." - Pink Floyd .. Another Brick In THe Wall (obv)

E plurbus pants.

Cogito ergo pants

I came I saw I (crapped my) pants.

Saru mo pants kara ochiru (the monkey also falls from the pants) (more literally: Monkey also pants from fall)

No hablo pants

Pantsugo ga hanashimasen

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all your pants were invited to. I invited your best pants the Companion Pants. Of course, he couldn't come because YOU MURDERED HIM. All your other pants couldn't come either, because you don't have any other pants, because of how unlikeable you are. It says so right here on your personell file: Unlikeable. Liked by no pants. A bitter, unlikeable loner, whose pants shall not be mourned. SHALL NOT BE MOURNED." - GLaDOS v1.07

:lmao::lmao:

After all these years, I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning.It is better to live outside the pants than inside pants without her. Mark Twain

All we wanna do is eat your pants
We're not unreasonable, I mean no-one's gonna eat your eyes.
But all we wanna do is eat your pants
We're at an impasse here, maybe we should comprimise:
If you open up the doors,
We'll all come inside and eat your pants.

-Jonathon Coulton (song: Re: Your Pants.. er... Brains)

"Well, here's another nice pants you've gotten me into!" (Oliver Hardy of Laurel and Hardy in "Sons of the Desert". Word 'mess' was originally used.)

Man is the only animan that bulshes . . . or needs pants

Mark Twain

"You don't understand. I coulda' had pants. I coulda' been a contender" (On the Waterfront)

"I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my pants
And killed them.
And tore them to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you :')"

"Women need a reason for having sex, pants just need a place." - City Slickers

Do not follow where the pants may lead. Go instead where there is no pants and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I Only Have Pants For You - ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkcu4GVRe8"]song[/ame])

Smoke Gets in Your Pants ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57tK6aQS_H0&feature=related"]another song[/ame])

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back