The Pants Game!

And Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. P u s s y! How about Mr. Pants? That sounds good to me, I'll be Mr. Pants!

Mr pink: reservoir dogs.

"You always told me not to judge a book by it's cover"
"If a book is called no pants, I don't need to read it" (GTA-4 The Ballad of Gay Tony ... only that is the actual dialogue)

Big gulp, eh...

Well, pants ya later...

(Dumb and Dumber)

Dubstep Time!!!
wububuushhwakwakkakawahwahwahbrrrbrrrpantsrorooooskoobassdropbhhaiudshaoldsnioaehfbawkfikawfkdcg

no. just no.

dub step is like the miller light of electronic music.

Pants?! Are you kidding me? Pants?! Don't talk about pants, I just hope we can win a game. - Jim Mora

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... pants." -- David Tennant, Doctor Who.

Probably Ben done already but...

If Coach tells you that I missed pants, then that's that. I may have missed one pants this year but if somebody says he missed one pants of all the pants this year, then that's enough to get a whole lot started. If I can't pants, I can't pants. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about pants. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about pants. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about pants, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about pants. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about pants man. How silly is that? Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about pants. We're talking about pants man. We're talking about pants. We're talking about pants. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about pants. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about pants right now. Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about pants man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about pants. How in the hell can I make my teammates better by pantsing? - Allen Iverson

^^^^LOL I miss AI!!!

A horse, a horse, my pants for a horse. Shakespeare

Most reactions

New Topics

Back