A few mins at the park,
Thoughts good / bad / whatever please

March302008glp059.jpg

March302008glp053.jpg

March302008glp035.jpg

March302008glp032.jpg

March302008glp019.jpg

red x's here, too

Ok was not sure if it was going to work, but it shows on my end. I will get them up soon then, sorry.

Should be up now, comment away please thanks

Good pictures, but could be improved by taking the pictures early in the morning or late in the afternoon.

I like them all but the last one. It seems like the two walls on either side shouldn't be all black. Maybe bump up the exposure? I'm not sure. I'm sure someone else will comment.

The last photo is shot with me laying on my belly hanging over a wall, taking the shot through under the bridge towards the water fall. I can't wait to get my new camera and take some classes. So much to learn, cant wait!!!!!!!1

This shot shows where i laid at across the way.
March302008glp007.jpg

This one shows it taken differently

March302008glp023.jpg

The two first ones of the ducks are nice, really crisp. however, the last three, to me, are lacking an interesting subject. maybe you could widen the shot a bit and include a bit of the surrounding area?

Just a suggestion.

Ashely...the second one is a she.....but yes she is cute. I like all of the pictures. I like to see water stopped in time.

Vince

Our galleries are there to present your photos and ask for the viewers' comments or critique.

The Beginners' Place, from where this thread got moved, is a Q&A-forum for beginners to the hobby.

Love the lighting in #2 (duck shot) and the water fall in #5. Those are my fave's... didnt care for #3 or #4. No rea subject to grab my attention. And I dont know how I feel about the log in #1 (kinda distracting).

Most reactions

Back