The Peacock has landed

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really, but this is a couple of shots of another peacock from the zoo.

196_9648a.jpg

The tail was not quite flat, and it looked pretty cool how the light filtered through the feathers.
196_9649a.jpg

Wish it was a tad sharper. There was a lot of bounce to the tail, as I was walkin and taking the shot at the same time.

Good shots, I like the first one, And like you I wish that second one was sharper, I would had been the winner.

woha.... that first one is awesome!.... (thats a POTM contender)..... great shots man..... lovin em :thumbsup:

Beautiful work. I've never seen one up close, but now I feel like I have!

This first one is the peacock pic per se. Wonderful. I see it has already been nominated for POTM ... dang. Too late for me then. But as long as it is in the list... for there it needs to be. Too good NOT to be there. Wow.

I see why you were fascinated with the second and why you are a little disappointed that it did not work out quite as well as you had hoped it would. But also that second is good in so far as it is not quite the classic look of a peacock.

May I ask you how much cropping was involved to create this frame, or is that as much a secret as some ingredients are to a world class cook's recipe?

Cooool
I've seen about 50 Peacocks and not once have I seen one showing off its tail, so thanks for those shots

FANtastic :Joker:(sorry!) Both very nice shots but the first is class! A difficult subject to get right and you did (get it right that is). I've tried this once before and never got the exposure or the compo.....so I know how tricky they are to photograph. You did excellent!!! Well done mate.

amazing shots chiller, i love them both...

reminds me of the only peacock i took a photo of... it was in the parking lot of my old apartment complex... seems he wandered astray from a nearby park (about 2 miles "nearby", he/she was a little lost) i remember taking pics with my old film rebel... haven't seen those pics in a while...

beautiful shots carl! i love the composition on #1... stunning ..
and the detail on #2 is v neat!
thnks for sharing these :)

Most reactions

Back