"The Pearly Gates..."

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-1-HDR-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

A little crooked.
The saturation is a bit overdone.
... I would have cropped out the two side buildings.

I don't see crooked, and I like how the buildings frame the gate. But the sky looks too blue, almost fake. I also wish that car was t there, but it's hard to see through the gate.

"Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you"

Thank you both for your inputs...

I agree with you Whaledaughter, I too wish the car wasn't there...as for the sky well it's heaven things aren't the same as on the mortal plane...(that's my story & sticking to it lol)

Happy Sunday Folks!!!

I agree that the colors are too saturated. The composition is pleasing but the colors make me want to look away rather than drawing me in to the image.

Frames within a frame, love it. I don't object to the saturation as I'm sort of into of late, though I'd probably use an adjustment brush to tone down the blue of the sky just a tad, so it doesn't compete with the buildings. I'd also clone out the car in the background. Other than that. nice shot!

I agree that the colors are too saturated. The composition is pleasing but the colors make me want to look away rather than drawing me in to the image.
This! ^^ As for the car, just make it go away.

I would love to make the car go away dunno how to do it...

Zoom in, clone stamp, healing brush. Search it on YouTube and use it as a learning exercise!

Zoom in, clone stamp, healing brush. Search it on YouTube and use it as a learning exercise!

I will try that, thank you!!! (Hopefully, it can be done in LR - lol)

Thanks Again!!!

Thanks Again!!!

Yes - Spot Removal tool, just to the right of the crop tool (develop module)

Thanks Again!!!

Yes - Spot Removal tool, just to the right of the crop tool (develop module)

I tried to remove the car all night yesterday & I wasn't successful - I could remove it but it looked horrible!

I just dunno how to do it with it looking crappy!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back