The People of Osu In Nagoya Japan (1/4)

Comments are welcome in this thread too. It doesn't have to be in the 4/4 one. :D

Wow, all very cool. Interesting to see how the people dress and otherwise alter their appearance. I enjoyed the series.

Thanks manaheim! It's yours and others enjoyment and interest that motivated me with this. So that's very appreciated! Thank you!

Zandman, I never really thought of it that way but I guess you're right. Every time I visit the US people are always commenting on the colors of my cloths. :)

Wow. Some great shots. This one is the one I like best. It reminds me of the technique you showed in the flower photos you recently posted in another thread, with the dark background. It also reminds me of paintings from the old masters.

People_027.jpg

Thanks John! It caught my eye too. I turned 360 in the place where I was standing looking for a shot and that old guy (looks younger than me actually ;) ) just popped out of the shadows from the back of an open front bar.

I love the AntiShake on the minolta system! What Nikon VR or Canon IS lens would let you shoot 200mm at 1/8 sec. with that clarity - consistently? None I think. About 1/2 the shots in these four threads actually, were shot at between 1/10 and 1/50 of a second zoomed to >100mm.

Thanks again for the comments!

Wow. Some great shots. This one is the one I like best. It reminds me of the technique you showed in the flower photos you recently posted in another thread, with the dark background. It also reminds me of paintings from the old masters.

People_027.jpg
Yeah! I like this one, too! I'm not sure why, though. Maybe it reminds me of my youth when I didn't have a date.:er:

PIctures of Japan just make me want to cry...
I lived there for one year and I will probably miss it for the rest of my life!

You liked it so much?

Me too! :D

Where were you living?

Most reactions

Back