The people on this forum make me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered it. But you can keep bumping the thread with your angry nonsense, that is, if you're not too busy stealing photos.
Wow! Really?! I see only 2 people here that are angry, and it ain't the Buckster.

I'm not angry, I am opinionated. Buckster is angry, and he is defensive. That usually means guilty.
Project much?
I'm going to make a statement that should give you all chills............................... always be looking over your shoulder. I'm always lurking about. And I'll take any photo I damn well want to. Even if I get the idea from you! So there.

:boogie: :clap: :boogie: :clap:

ETA: secure your gear!!!
Good idea.

I'm specifically going to find and follow Brian and JT around, stand where they stand and shoot what they shoot. I'm going to make sure that I shoot at the same ISO, shutter and aperture settings they do, then I'm going to process them exactly the same way as them, even if I have to hire a hacker to see what they see on their systems. I want to be SURE that I replicate their photos exactly, so that no one can tell them apart.

This will obviously allow me to win at life and photography.

Spoken like a man with experience.
:boogie: Oh, the desperation! How about this one: I know you are, but what am I? :biglaugh:

BTW, I like the way you purposefully missed the article I posted, in which a court validates my opinion and pretty much proves you as a supporter of WRONG. How does it feel to be so wrong, Bucky? ROFL
That article was already addressed by rexbobcat. Put simply, what we're discussing is not in the situation nor the realm of what the courts are addressing in cases like that.

Now it's your turn. If you think it's just plain wrong, why do you say there are exceptions and that there's a big gray area and that we don't need to respect the first shooter of Half Dome (and a million other places and subjects like it, one would then assume), but we have to respect you?

Go ahead and explain your reasoning for where and how you draw the line this time, instead of ignoring it yet again.

Chess Forums - Chess.com
Wow, Bucky the angry... blah, blah, blah...
:76: I see you'll post anything you can think of, rather than answer the simple questions that prove you're a hypocrite on these related issues. That's SERIOUSLY funny, and SO transparently telling! :biglaugh:

I love how you keep trying to project your anger issues onto me too, as if I have anything to be angry about. I'm not the one trying to deflect my own hypocrisy from being front and center based on my actual statements, the way you are. :boogie:

Enjoy that petard you've hoisted yourself up by! :icon_thumleft:

Translation: I just got slapped upside the head with documentation.

Listen close, I think I hear your cat shrieking in pain. ROFL

Ok guys, give it a rest, lest you make the title of the thread self-fulfilling.

I answered it. But you can keep bumping the thread with your angry nonsense, that is, if you're not too busy stealing photos.
Wow! Really?! I see only 2 people here that are angry, and it ain't the Buckster.

I'm not angry, I am opinionated. Buckster is angry, and he is defensive. That usually means guilty.
Project much?
I'm going to make a statement that should give you all chills............................... always be looking over your shoulder. I'm always lurking about. And I'll take any photo I damn well want to. Even if I get the idea from you! So there.

:boogie: :clap: :boogie: :clap:

ETA: secure your gear!!!
Good idea.

I'm specifically going to find and follow Brian and JT around, stand where they stand and shoot what they shoot. I'm going to make sure that I shoot at the same ISO, shutter and aperture settings they do, then I'm going to process them exactly the same way as them, even if I have to hire a hacker to see what they see on their systems. I want to be SURE that I replicate their photos exactly, so that no one can tell them apart.

This will obviously allow me to win at life and photography.

Spoken like a man with experience.
:boogie: Oh, the desperation! How about this one: I know you are, but what am I? :biglaugh:

BTW, I like the way you purposefully missed the article I posted, in which a court validates my opinion and pretty much proves you as a supporter of WRONG. How does it feel to be so wrong, Bucky? ROFL
That article was already addressed by rexbobcat. Put simply, what we're discussing is not in the situation nor the realm of what the courts are addressing in cases like that.

Now it's your turn. If you think it's just plain wrong, why do you say there are exceptions and that there's a big gray area and that we don't need to respect the first shooter of Half Dome (and a million other places and subjects like it, one would then assume), but we have to respect you?

Go ahead and explain your reasoning for where and how you draw the line this time, instead of ignoring it yet again.

Chess Forums - Chess.com
Wow, Bucky the angry... blah, blah, blah...
:76: I see you'll post anything you can think of, rather than answer the simple questions that prove you're a hypocrite on these related issues. That's SERIOUSLY funny, and SO transparently telling! :biglaugh:

I love how you keep trying to project your anger issues onto me too, as if I have anything to be angry about. I'm not the one trying to deflect my own hypocrisy from being front and center based on my actual statements, the way you are. :boogie:

Enjoy that petard you've hoisted yourself up by! :icon_thumleft:

Translation: I just got slapped upside the head with documentation.

Listen close, I think I hear your cat shrieking in pain. ROFL
Same old song.

You're STILL the one who said there are exceptions and that it's a big gray area, and you're STILL the one who refuses to explain how it can be BOTH that AND always wrong.

You're STILL the one who won't explain why it's okay-fine for everyone to shoot the same photos of Half Dome and a million other locations and things as those who shot them first, but wrong to shoot anything YOU shot first.

You're STILL the one who keeps ignoring that simple line of questioning like the plague, lest it show your hypocrisy.

The fact that you can find someone on the internet who agrees with you is no surprise. We can find people who think the world is flat, and any other dumb thing. Also no surprise is the fact that he went unsupported by both the law and the museum. He doesn't want to live in a world like that, he said. Fine. Don't. It's not the rest of the world's problem if a few of you don't like the reality that surrounds you.

And I don't have a cat. :popcorn:

We can find people who think the world is flat, and any other dumb thing.

Come on now, if it wasn't, we'd be rolling around all over the place!

Now I'm getting sick. Nice thread. Very productive.

Way to go you ********s.

Now I'm getting sick. Nice thread. Very productive.

Way to go you ********s.
Pro Tip:

Did you know there's a secret forum feature that allows you to NOT read any thread you don't want to read? It's true! It works like this: Don't read them.

Not only that, if you're getting notifications with each new post, you can shut them off and NOT RECEIVE them anymore, so you won't be bothered or tempted to go read them!

It's AMAZING!!!

Someone throw a ball of yarn into this discussion ...

I don't understand. How will my not reading the thread make you people not be angry, ranting, *****************s?

Is it time to shut this down yet? This is now waaay to much to go through and clean up post by post so if your all in agreement at least that this thread is just a dead horse now I'll go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back