...the people...

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by khairi, Mar 2, 2005.

1. khairi

khairi TPF Noob!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The second of this nice series of people's photographs has a very interesting effect on me: although your focus (in the technical sense) is on the one man in the background, the one who also is in the only spot of light, my eyes get very drawn to the slightly blurred couple in the front. They display so much emotion and I like this best about the whole photo. The man-in-focus's expression is not his best and should he see this photo of himself, he might not like his picture - but those young people in love in the front... lovely.

I also like the very friendly and open smile of the young food seller - a pity that the other acts as if slightly embarrassed by getting his photo taken. He clearly froze in a "non-committal pose". The open smile of the boy is very attractive!

The "beheaded" street sellers don't do much for me, but the young photographer at the fashion show and your concentration (focus) on her instead of the models on the catwalk is nice. Good series all together (save the street sellers - do they have heads in some other photo of yours?)