The "Perfect" Camera-Lens Combo

I'm thinking the D-700, and the lenses I am fortunate enough to already have. :thumbup:

I think you can find at least one review for every product that will classify said product as "less than perfect". Even Hassy's for which are in the same class are also found to be "less than perfect".

Gentlemen I'm a beginner and I appreciate if you can answer my question;

I started with an old leika camera that my grandfather gave me. I really enjoy capturing photos with that, using only a prime lens. But it’s hard and costly to go to a dark room every week. So I've borrowed a canon 60D for a while to see how it works. I don’t want to say it's not good but it gives me a feeling that I'm using a space craft rather than using a camera.

After reading your comments here, I think you won’t call me crazy. Having said all of this, what would be your recommendation for getting a camera set for $2500 budget?

English is my second language...sorry for the poor grammar.

Pejman,

nope.. your not crazy... not at all. What Leica camera did your grandfather give you? It will give me a better idea of what you are looking for.

I will assume you are looking for a digital rangefinder of sorts similar to a Leica M3. Unfortunately, digital rangefinders are a bit "rare" in this digital world and what examples do exist can be costly.

Most reactions

Back