the perfect sunset

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artwanted.com
There was a fire just west of where i live today and i was out to college and there was a two hour break between some classes so i drove to the mountains and took these. i used some polarized sunglasses which helped a LOT in controlling the sun's brightness i recommend you try that instead of those expensive freakin filters haha i wouldnt go around town wearing those but yeah it works ok and enjoy. please tell me which one you think is the best because im going to put one on artwanted and ive only got one more upload left for this month (dangit) thanks! oh, and a couple were photoshopped just for effect

ydms5x.jpg

ydms5o.jpg

color]

ydms5k.jpg

ydms5l.jpg

ydms5m.jpg

ydms5q.jpg

ydms5n.jpg

color]

color]

On your question about which to choose for your artwanted-site... I don't get to see all of them right now (or they might be loading slowly for some reason), but although the sky in the first looks a bit dark (on the monitor I can use now, since my nice, bright flat screen decided to say Good-Bye to the world yesterday, grrrrrrr :grumpy: ), that one appears to be the most dramatic. I like the picture much for the plenty of strong colours.

yeah that one is VERY contrasty but can fix. the other ones rule too! stupid fotopic! but hey they let me upload godzilla sized files so i gotta stick with em! thanks la

for me its ydms5l.jpg i dont know what one it is because you have some broken links and i dont think all of em are loading for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back