The Photo Forum Screensaver - Black and White

I'm downloading it.
I feel sorry for anyone who is on a dialup line though... haha
I'll tell you how it is when I get it downloaded. :)

Thanks!

btw, can we sticky this thread? thanks.

-Chris

well, there is a problem...
It says it was built not using the full version of whatever program that was... so it only showed me two slides and a page saying that that was all it would let us see because it was only the demo version...

photogoddess said:
It just takes me to the Mega Up Load site. No screen saver. :cry:
If you wait for about 30 seconds it will let you start downloading it... kinda confusing though...

Hmmm I see. So i need to pay to get that program to work. This make take a while for me to find a program. Alternatively... i can do somethnig naughty :lmao:

This is not going well. I can't find a program to use. Does anyone have any ideas or know of a program I can use to allow the distribution of screensavers?

:blushing:

Well, change of news... I accidentaly let it sit there at that screen a while.... and if you let it show for 12 seconds it will go on and play the rest of the slides... go figure... :confused:

I agree with PG though.. go ask Vonn what he used and how he did it. His turned out awesome. :)

Hmm that link doesn't work for me... but it sounds like it doesn't matter. I think I'll wait until you figure out the software side of things.... and it might give me more time to send you higher res pics. I dunno if you've used my smaller images or not coz I was lazy and didn't send you the big ones. No problemo though. I'll just wait and see.

Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back