The Photo Scavenger Hunt

so do we have to upload all 5 pics at the same time or can we upload them as we shoot them?

so do we have to upload all 5 pics at the same time or can we upload them as we shoot them?
Upload one at a time if you'd like. Just edit the post when you upload more images so all 5 are together.

Also, when you guys post your submissions, be sure to include a headline like "my 5 for photo challenge #1" so we know which challenge it belongs to. It will help eliminate confusion in the future as we do more challenges.

this is great. i've been looking for something that would get me out and actually take different pics. i just got into photography not too long ago and i swear i must have over 1000 pics of my dog. she's my only subject. lol..

I definately want to do this. For all the same reasons. I don't know if I have the discipline. Only time will tell.

fyi, challenge ends in 1 week.

Store

rule of thirds

still life

abstract

will post the last pic later tonight =)

And my last pic for the scavenger hunt. When is the next list going to be posted?

My submissions for hunt #1:
---------------------------------

Storefront
store.jpg

A friend
friend.jpg

Rule of Thirds
thirds.jpg

Abstract
abstract.jpg

Still Life
still.jpg

I agree, the abstract looks phenomenal! Is it possible to take place in the other scavenger hunts without the first one? Or should I try, still, to get the first hunt in?

you have until tomorrow. but im sure that you dont need to be involved in the first one to do any other ones

i like your abstract.. cool idea!

I agree, the abstract looks phenomenal!

Thanks! :blushing:

I saw a similar shot done a while back (somewhere on the interwebs) and thought it'd be fun.

Is it possible to take place in the other scavenger hunts without the first one? Or should I try, still, to get the first hunt in?

I'm sure it's ok to do the others without doing this one first. But, you should try to do it anyway... you know you want to. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back