The photographer came over, never seen such a remarkable setup....

RickyN29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Haha, again, like my "Dead friend Pics" I just had to share these. The title of this thread is a joke, hahafunny.

I was doing a little photo shoot, and the 'model' wanted to try taking a pic with his camera, so we mounted it to my monopod....and when I saw him setting up his picture, i just had to grab a pic myself.....it was too funny.

thebestcamera2.jpg

thebestcamera.jpg

Just for shets and giggles I should show up some day for a job with a micro PnS mounted on the tripod!

Well, it looks funny, indeed, doesn't it? But they are nice photos, anyway, in so far as in the second your friend is giving us the nicest of smiles, plus I can see your reflection in the window as you were taking his pic :).
But they might want to go to Snapshots?

Nope - but I can do it for you.

See? ;)

thanks for the laugh! hahaha - you know though, one of my dad's friends takes a disposable with him everywhere and gets AMAZING people shots with it. Dunno how he does it but he also looks ridiculous - until we see the developed rolls. He swears its the only way to go with a camera - quick and simple. Maybe I'll nudge him to post online....

Most reactions

Back