The Plug Yourself thread

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I need a bit of plugging for my website, so I thought, hey, i'm gonna make a plug yourself thread.

So. Post your website, a small description and anything you would like anyone to do while they are there. I'll go first.

http://www.ohsixohsix.com
A personal site with a handful of pictures.
- Sign my Guestbook!

We have a forum, but not a THREAD. Aww, come on. I am absolutely desperate, I just moved servers, and didnt realise that downloading the script would not copy the old entries (not good with MySQL). So I lost all fourteen of my guestbook entries. A very sad day for me.

And although 6 people have viewed this thread - no one new has signed my guestbook.

A very sad day for me.

* runs off to the corner and cries *

PlasticSpanner said:
Is this just for photography websites?
I'd say keep it to non-photo sites or it'll have to be moved to the Personal & Professional Photography Sites forum. Of course, if your non-photo site happens to have photos on it as well....... ;)

PlasticSpanner said:
Don't have a guestbook I'm afraid!

My local RC Car Club is http://www.CheshireCatCarClub.Info Most photos on the site and in the gallery are by myself. If anyone is local (?) or passing please feel free to call in and take a look!

I'm Chris Barlow so say hello!
Ooo, whilst I'm here. I've got a petrol 1:10 and the O ring in the tank has perished. The one on the primer button inside the tank. Any idea how much a new tank would cost? I assume they're all pretty much universal. It's been years since I used the car.

fadingaway1986 said:
Ooh cool photos (if i am seeing the ones done by you :D)

I think there are only a couple in the Gallery that weren't done by me. (Some were done with a little Fuji digital and aren't too good!)

I like your New Zealand Gallery too! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back