The poor Hipsters.

Poor little guys. Do they have some kind of organization where you can adopt one? You know, you send in like 20 bucks a month or something and they send you back photographs and postcards to tell you how they are doing?

Funny 4-5 years ago but now? Sorry. Other bright shiny things distract them now, like low/no commitment "causes" that feed the same sense of self-importance. I only see hardcores now at the few places that offer film and processing around Toronto and they're anywhere from their late 'teens to seniors--no hipsters in sight, either. The demise of the Lomography stores and their sucker bait film and cameras was proof the hipsters had moved on.

Hilarious!!! I never even knew I was a "mainstream sellout"

Good info in that read.

“And we’re seeing a lot of injuries caused by them trying to force a spare film cartridge into the pocket of already too-tight skinny jeans.”

Nice.

Ah, so jumping on the bandwagon of mocking the fringe group du jour is not just another form of mindless conformity? I see...

Well of course it is absolutely another form of mindless conformity. We are the BORG. Boorish Ogres of Rude Garbage. You will be assimilated.

Lol

Ah, so jumping on the bandwagon of mocking the fringe group du jour is not just another form of mindless conformity? I see...

Well of course it is absolutely another form of mindless conformity. We are the BORG. Boorish Ogres of Rude Garbage. You will be assimilated.

Lol

I am soooo never assimilating. :boogie:

Ok, but your really missing out. BORG parties are a hoot. We all stand around and stare at each other for hours on end.

Plus if you don't join, you'll never get the Newsletter of the Collective. I'm also pretty sure we could save you 15% on your car insurance.

Ok, but your really missing out. BORG parties are a hoot. We all stand around and stare at each other for hours on end.

Plus if you don't join, you'll never get the Newsletter of the Collective. I'm also pretty sure we could save you 15% on your car insurance.

Dude, I'm already in two unions; that's about as much collective as I can handle ;) And I already save 15% on car insurance AND 10% on my cell phone bill :801:

They can take 8 hours of my life M-F, but they'll never take my soul!!

Most reactions

Back