The Portal

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedifilippo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some believe that mirrors can act as a portal into "the other life"; as in the stories of Bloody Mary.

mirroreditcopy.jpg

Great concept Mike. Really dig the dark feel to this and the lighting on the mirror. Love what you have here.
The only little small thing for me, to improve it, would be the face in the mirror, in relation to the angle of the mirror. The face might need to be shot on more of an angle. Hmmm....hope that made sense. :lol::lol::lol: . Chiller and I tend to get confused easy. But the face seems to be lookin at the cam, instead of of the figure. Kinda has an optical illusion to it. :D:D

Cool stuff tho bro. Lookin forward to more.

Thanks chiller; I was really unsure whether to post this or not because I couldn't decide if i liked how it came out or not. I see what you mean about the face in the mirror and its angle. As always its nice to hear from the one who inspires my dark images.

thank art! I think this will get a re shoot when i get the time. I need to work on my composition with the "darker side" images i think.

Just keep shooting bro. Whatever idea you have, can always lead to another, and even better image. If you ever need any help...let me know.

I like this.
(It wasn't so much of the angle of the face in the mirror that bothered me, I think its the colour, the rest of the pic is so red I think a red tinge to the face may make it look like its the "mirror image")

Most reactions

New Topics

Back