the power of dreams...

thanks, i'm sorry to say that i can't do anything about their ad. you went to my thread with your opinion that honda's ad is a joke...
how bout this, whenever you see a honda driving around, tell them they're driving a car that have a false advertisement and blame them. goodluck!

wait, honda actually runs that in their campaigns???

wait, honda actually runs that in their campaigns???
wait, you seriously thought i made that one up? yea, it's their ad.

here's what they got.
Honda Cars
Slogans:
The Power of Dreams
It must be love
Honda. First man, then machine
Technology you can enjoy

Acura cars (the Honda Motor's brand)
Ad slogans:
The True Definition of Luxury. Yours.
Acura. Precision Crafted Performance

I think they feel like donkeys now.. lol

I like the photo... but I'm into civics too.. This one is mine.. power goals for this are 400HP to the wheels on a 1.6 SOHC VTEC engine.. I think that would eat some exotics for WAY under the price tag. ;)

2.jpg

I think they feel like donkeys now.. lol

I like the photo... but I'm into civics too.. This one is mine.. power goals for this are 400HP to the wheels on a 1.6 SOHC VTEC engine.. I think that would eat some exotics for WAY under the price tag. ;)

2.jpg

clean car and unique color. you doin all motor?

before you dog on the civic too much, keep in mind that top gears "stig" driver got a "Factory Engine" Honda Civic Type-R (with an aftermarket air dam), to beat these cars in lap times in a decent size track:

Mercedes-Benz SLK350, SL55 AMG, Cadillac CTS-V, Ferrari 575M Maranello, Lotus Elise, Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Porsche Boxster, Maserati 3200 GT Coup, among others....

Porsche 911 turbo was only 1 second faster in the lap. What other car can do this with a 2.0 liter engine and no turbo ? the 07 type R is 18K... thats impressive....

All im saying is the cars really, really efficient in price, upkeep and gas for its price. of course its no ferrari or lamborghini, but hey, if your dream is to get groceries and never breakdown without going bankrupt and also pay nill for gas while doing 0-60 just as fast as a turbo car thats 30-50K, while outlapping 80K cars, then thats a pretty cool dream and nothing to be ashamed of.

link:
The Stigs Power Lap Times - Lonewolf Online

Most reactions

New Topics

Back