The Pugnacious33 Debate Thread

Village Idiot, that asparagas dish looks delicious, and Ron, you eat better than anyone I have ever known! Those pictures should be illegal, as they incite a riot in my gut!

Yeah the food Ron eats on a daily basis are like the heavenly meals I get once a quarter or something.

Yeah the food Ron eats on a daily basis are like the heavenly meals I get once a quarter or something.

You need to learn to cook. In the past 2 weeks I've made Maryland crab soup, a 9lb prime rib, eggplant parmigiana, hot and sour soup, cheese fries, and a few others.

You need to learn to cook.

You are absolutely correct VI. I learned to cook in self defense; you see, my mother had two ways of cooking, raw or burnt & you did not have a choice.

Supper tonight was simple meatloaf with Romano & parsley pasta.

10-01.jpg

I'm actually a pretty good cook and I even bake... mom taught me when I was VERY young. We're just crazy busy. Technically my stay at home mom wife should cook, but for some reason doesn't really do that. :) Gotta work that one out.

Well Chris, for many years I brought home the bacon & Jeanne cooked it but I often did Sunday dinners. Now that I am retarded I do most of the cooking. :sexywink:

I played Mr. Mom and made some cranberry chicken so that my wife didn't come home from work to more work..... It's delish:

IMG_7402.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

Ooh!! I do almost the same dish, only with apricot preserves and garlic chili paste!! I'll post pics of it when I cook it for the wife this week!!

It could be worse - that drive thru photo could be of a Taco Bell.

If you look at the bottom of the drive-through menu, it was a Taco Hell... "Make A Run For The Bathroom!"

Want to know my 'supper' yesterday? I have had a midterm saturated week. After a brutal organic chemistry exam from 7-9PM I got home at 10:15.. ate a cinnamon bun, three PJ/chocolate cups, two slices of raison bread and a sourdough bun. very nutritional might I add?

God, I miss college!

Most reactions

Back