The Pugnacious33 Debate Thread

Steak & Kidley pie, roast potato's, steamed veg....
That's the Brits for yer...
Yeah, we had bread and butter pudding wednesday...
Food is better than feud...
Jedo

So .. what should I have for breakfast this morning??

Panera sesame bagel and 1/2 serving of sundried tomato creame cheese.

For lunch... soup with marinated tomatos, mushrooms with some cubes of mozzarella cheese.

For Dinner... 6 inch roasted chicken breast subway sandwhich. (yes.. there are healthy items at subway).

That leaves enough room (calorie wise) for my MUST HAVE cookies and hot chocolate.

Can't wait for one my one day to splurge a little... I think I'm going to have a big juicy steak.

Tonight the wife is making tacos.

mmmm... tacos...

I just had a bowl of mini-wheats for breakfast (YUM).
And I have a roast in the crockpot for dinner.
With potatoes and carrots. YUM.

To make this thread looks more photographic related. Maybe we need to post the picture of the food you eat today.

Well here is my spicy chicken & noodles from last night. ;)

05-01-1.jpg

To make this thread looks more photographic related. Maybe we need to post the picture of the food you eat today.

I'll try. I cannot make any promises, though. With two children and a husband to feed, a one-tracked mind when my stomach is hungry for dinner, I'm not sure I'll remember to take a picture before digging in!

last night I had "birthday fajitas" we call them that because I have them every year as my birthday supper. no, it wasn't my birthday, but we are likely going to be in the hospital on my birthday as my wife is due any day now with our first child.. so either we'll be in the hospital, or we'll be busy at home with the baby...

today for breakfast, I got up extra early, and made my wife breakfast in bed.. it was bacon, hash browns, and a spicy cheese and egg toasted sandwich...

it was really yummy.

A reenactment of last nights crime scene. The names of the innocent have been changed for their protection.

Time: Dark thirty

Upon entering the premisis, a familiar aroma permeated the domocile. With weapons drawn, we continued our search. Jackson was first to find the initial point of attack. Hot sauce was strewn liberally on the desk and walls and the spray patten indicated this was not merely a home invasion gone awry..... no it was personal, full of revenge.

Wings.jpg

Next we located what appeared by all accounts to be the actual final blow to the victim. The evidence certainly indicated a struggle took place. The tattered remains were barely recognizable. We were unable to located said victim. No trailing path of removal was detected, as if it just dissapeared.​

Pizza-Box.jpg

The investigation continues.​

^^^ *chuckle*

I played Mr. Mom and made some cranberry chicken so that my wife didn't come home from work to more work..... It's delish:

IMG_7402.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back