The Pugnacious33 Debate Thread

Maybe he mixed a bag of krinkle an regular. Ran out of one or the other.

I don't know. Look at his roast beef picture. He has mashed potato's, and diced potato's. :scratch:

Again 2 different cuts of potato's on the same plate. Hmmmm, Yup, must be using photoshop. :greenpbl:

:lmao:

Want to know my 'supper' yesterday? I have had a midterm saturated week. After a brutal organic chemistry exam from 7-9PM I got home at 10:15.. ate a cinnamon bun, three PJ/chocolate cups, two slices of raison bread and a sourdough bun. very nutritional might I add?

guys (and gals), I've got to say, you are some of the best, down to Earth people.. I belong to many forums, and the level of rudeness and lack of acceptance in some of them is revolting, but this thread was not only not attacked, but turned into such a fun gathering of joking around and just good old fashioned fun that I had to call my wife over and read your posts to her. She loves her pregnancy forum where the biddies all talk about their kids that were born on the same day-are they talking, are they walking, are they using the toilet.... And she loved your collective sense of humor.. And kudos to the moderators who let the thread continue unabated as the food display thread, rendering the initial attack impotent and fostering good cheer. I'm proud to have found you, and I look forward to your posts.

Boy I'm glad to see you say that after some of the other threads you got caught up in earlier. Not that it's my place, but I can't tell you how bad I felt to see those.

Ok, enough seriousnes... back to food!

Sometimes a good ole gut grenade is needed. Take your pick 'cause either one will do the trick.

Since nobody commented on my aperitif, I'll just post the sumbitch. Cheers.

Aperitif.jpg

:cheers: :redwine: :puke:​

Dude... is that your fridge?!! SEEK HELP!!! :lmao:

Boy I'm glad to see you say that after some of the other threads you got caught up in earlier. Not that it's my place, but I can't tell you how bad I felt to see those.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IXmHqPWxUw"] You talkin' to me? [/ame] (profanity)

Dude... is that your fridge?!! SEEK HELP!!! :lmao:
I usually pull the price marks and codes off my shelves, but I was in a hurry to take the shot.

^^ hahaha...

Some of these make me hungry .. but not all ;)

I don't know. Look at his roast beef picture. He has mashed potato's, and diced potato's. :scratch:

Again 2 different cuts of potato's on the same plate. Hmmmm, Yup, must be using photoshop. :greenpbl:

:lmao:

Nope, dems parsnips with butter & Nutmeg. :lol:

Nope, dems parsnips with butter & Nutmeg. :lol:

Wow, guess you can tell I have never had them.

Reminds me of a story when I was a kid. Parents had a friend over for Sunday morning breakfast. My mom had some scallops left over the night before so she diced them small and included them in with breakfast. Well the invited guest was an ex NHL hockey player and hated seafood. He was eating the scallops and looked at my mom and said Sandy these are the best potato's I have ever had. We all kinda looked up at him and my mom goes. Dave those are not potato's. He was like what are they then. She said scallops. He was like what is a scallop. My mom said seafood.

He didn't touch them the rest of the breakfast. :lmao::lmao: Some tough NHL guy he was. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back