The REAL reason I bought my camera...

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
was for moments like these. ;) These are my bratty kids. LOL So... yes or no to the saturation in numbers 3 and 4? And those are faded tatoos on his arm in number 2 but I left them because they were really there when I shot the pic and since they're supposed to capture his personality and the little bugger wont let me take them off when they fade - there they stay in the pics!
jaceybox.jpg

jimmyporch.jpg

jimmyjaceyyard.jpg

jimmyjacey2.jpg

spoiledporch.jpg

Damn dude! I at least thought someone would think her shorts are cute. LOL

I think they're cute. I especially like the last one...with the 'prison stripes' and 'bars'... :lol:

I think they're cute. I especially like the last one...with the 'prison stripes' and 'bars'... :lol:

Hey good! You got it! That's what I was going for. :)

Nice series, especially the first and last. About 3 and 4, the saturation for the background is fine but they do look a bit pale maybe some selective saturation increase or selective colour adustments to bring out the warm tone skins (like they are in 1 and 5)?

Nice series, especially the first and last. About 3 and 4, the saturation for the background is fine but they do look a bit pale maybe some selective saturation increase or selective colour adustments to bring out the warm tone skins (like they are in 1 and 5)?

You're right and I think I will do that. They do kind of look like vampire children or something now that you mention it! LOL. Thanks for the comments and idea. :)

LOL! I think they are great and I LOVE the shorts!!

Thanks, I bought them At old Navy when she wasn't even born yet last summer. See? Even then I knew the title would fit her!

Your kids look like a hand full! at least they are good looking

Your kids look like a hand full! at least they are good looking

HAHA you can tell? They keep me busy, no doubt but they're pretty awesome. Thanks for the comment and the compliment, I think they're cute but I'm biased.

Ok Kathi.. So I just saw your thread,,, OMG LOOOVVVE the shorts... She is so cute.. Love the pics and your perspective.

I too just saw the thread....and LOVE the shorts (and the one-liners that have been posted on this thread). Lovely set of candids of the kiddoes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back