The real teasing starts now!

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Credit card was charged at 3:58 this afternoon. According to my card notification email. Near same time got an email from NikonUSA that they were prepping my shipment and it would be shipped in the next couple business days.

Unfortunately, I got travel to leave for MI tomorrow. :048: Wife will have to sign for it. :02.47-tranquillity:

Hope she enjoys it!

Oh man, you're going to anxious waiting until you get back!

Look at it this way - its only a nikon you're waiting for - not anything important like a Canon ;)

*hides*

Look at it this way - its only a nikon you're waiting for - not anything important like a Canon ;)

*hides*

I would take a Canon or even a Cannon! Either one would be fun to shoot.:345:

Credit card was charged at 3:58 this afternoon. According to my card notification email. Near same time got an email from NikonUSA that they were prepping my shipment and it would be shipped in the next couple business days.

Unfortunately, I got travel to leave for MI tomorrow. :048: Wife will have to sign for it. :02.47-tranquillity:
Please show this to your wife: I bid $1500

Think those are expensive, see to stupid prices they ask for USB to SCSI converters that were only about £20 new :icon_pissedoff:

Please show this to your wife: I bid $1500

I have no worries about her selling it. My worries is she will go "MINE".

Oh, puLEEZE. We all know you ordered an ML-L3 remote. So it's no big deal. :biggrin-93:

Oh, puLEEZE. We all know you ordered an ML-L3 remote. So it's no big deal. :biggrin-93:

If that's what's coming in the box. There is going to be one mad person in the room. And on the phone!!! :fangs:

:345:

If that's what's coming in the box. There is going to be one mad person in the room. And on the phone!!! :fangs:

:345:

Although I wonder if Canon would have that good of customer service. They would send an email they were prepairing to ship you your $10 remote release. :aiwebs_016: :345:

Oh boy who's got a new toy in the mail

Oh boy who's got a new toy in the mail

My wife. :BangHead: Just a couple more days is all I needed. :048: I should have had the dentist write me a note when I went in on Tuesday. :allteeth:

Most reactions

Back