No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0110.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've fallen in love.

correction, I HAVE fallen in love

There is no way I could exit this thread without leaving a comment in good conscience... but I'm tired of saying the same old thing all the time "beautiful" or "gorgious", cause they just don't cut it this time... so I have made a new word just for this picture...

Beautigormazing
definition: a picture that has a certain quality that has the effect of amazment followed by a gasp or "Oh my goodness!!!" in excited or elated terms, but usually followed by jealousness and maybe, in some extreem cases, anger by the fact the picture was not taken by the person expressing or there by saying a such word as discribed above :D.

Beautigormazing indeed...I love the look on the foxes face, wild, seriouse and calculating. Come to think of it, they always seem to wear that face...Nice job:)

what a beautiful looking fox..... and the light is great, excellent capture :thumbup:

I could never ever in my life HUNT this animal down ... which is being done in large parts of this world.
Though I happen to know a sheep raiser who is very, very wary of precisely these animals, mostly so in May when the young lambs go out into the field first.

As to the photo of this fox ... the newly created adjective (thanks for that, Chris!) says it all!

Thanks to all - this shot is one of my personal favs.

Beautigormazing!! :) I have to agree :thumbup: - I'm curious on how you were able to get this shot without the fox running off? What camera and lens did you use? And if it was a zoom did it have IS?

Here in northeast Florida we have alot of Eagles, Hawks, [SIZE=-1]Osprey, and large Owls. I love the birds of prey.... They often land on my front fence, but as soon as I go outside to capture a few shots, they are quick to take off and if I do get a few snaps, they are way off in the distance far above me. I use a canon [/SIZE]EF 75-300mm for my zoom shots, but it doesn't have IS. That's my next purchase is a new lens with IS.

WinterHawk said:
Beautigormazing!! :) I have to agree :thumbup: - I'm curious on how you were able to get this shot without the fox running off? What camera and lens did you use? And if it was a zoom did it have IS?

Here in northeast Florida we have alot of Eagles, Hawks, [SIZE=-1]Osprey, and large Owls. I love the birds of prey.... They often land on my front fence, but as soon as I go outside to capture a few shots, they are quick to take off and if I do get a few snaps, they are way off in the distance far above me. I use a canon [/SIZE]EF 75-300mm for my zoom shots, but it doesn't have IS. That's my next purchase is a new lens with IS.

thanks - the camera is a d70, the lens a 70-300....no IS, no tripod either

Most reactions

Back