The rest of my Haunted Houses series...

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are the last few that I did of my Dept. 56 house collection. The rest are on another thread here in the General Gallery somewhere. Please let me know what you think!!
mansion3mediumcv5.jpg

mansion1mediumib9.jpg

mansion2mediumap1.jpg

Is there any means to let us see how big or little this haunted house is? It looks like a neat model house and I like this aspect to show in your photos. Mostly so in 2 here. I quite like 2. It looks the least haunted :lol: !!!

1 is my favorite. I love the grainy b&w with this subject. I wish number 2 felt a little more spooky. The colors are too bright and contrasty IMO. 3 is better of the two color ones because of the interesting focus and angle.

LaFoto said:
Is there any means to let us see how big or little this haunted house is? It looks like a neat model house and I like this aspect to show in your photos. Mostly so in 2 here. I quite like 2. It looks the least haunted :lol: !!!

Well, they are setting on my mantle...they're about 10" tall and about 6" deep. They're just small houses like the ones you buy for Christmas. Thanks so much for your input everyone...it really helps!!

Most reactions

Back