The Return of the TPF Photo Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Return of the TPF Photo Challenge
“Rise of the BunnyWabbit!” ... now in 3D!

Produced by Pix “The Nice Guy” Medic
Whipped and Beaten by Mish “The Hawtness” Elle
Written and Directed by Some Fuzzbutt with a Lightsaber
Starring YOU!

The long-awaited return of the Fantasy Epic continuation of the TPF Photo Challenge is finally returning! On March 1 st , 2013 your screen will alight with the glory and spectacular display of thousands of frames of challenging…

Ok, I can’t possibly keep that up.

Here’s the deal…

We’re getting the TPF Photo Challenge back together once again. On March 1st we will announce the theme for the challenge of the month. The idea
is for members of TPF (at their option*) to go out and take some pictures that fit within this theme. These can then be submitted (details coming soon)
and at the end of the month there will be a poll for all members of TPF to vote on their favorite.

We are still working out some of the details and will update the FAQ in the challenge section very shortly, but basically keep an eye on this section over
the next few days for updates for more information and the theme for March will be posted on March 1.

* While members are allowed to participate or not, as is their option, members should keep in mind that Mish has a whip and choosing not to participate mayresult in physical harm to their heiny.

I like a new challenge. Being whipped once a month sounds like fun. I also think hassenpfeffer has been underrated.

yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon_zpsc495f113.gif

Deal me in. Drinks for the house bartender

:lol: HASSENPHEHHPPHHHERRR!!!! (have to say it with a Yosemite Sam voice, mind you)

HEY... so glad everyone's excited, but since you all are into this, consider doing the challenge a favor and putting a link to it in your sig?

HEY... so glad everyone's excited, but since you all are into this, consider doing the challenge a favor and putting a link to it in your sig?

Done. I'm really looking forward to this... I can't guarantee the best photos. But I can't wait for something different and a challenge. Should be great fun!

I'm In , Only because I would prefer to give the spankings ! lol

Still in. Bartenter another round for the house. and a double for that cute babe in the corner

Still in. Bartenter another round for the house. and a double for that cute babe in the corner
Awe thanks, hippy!! I was wondering when someone would notice me over here...:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back