The Right Place

Photoboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.clmcreative.com
I was walking through Balboa Park the other day and saw this little boy running towards the fountain. I only had a second to take the shot as he was a hyper little rascal and did not stay in one place for very long.

This is the best result of the few quick shots I took:

TheFountain.jpg

I have an 8x12 that I'm going to frame of this one. I think the colors set it off.

Thoughts?

wow, that is a great photo! I wish the fountain wasn't smaller so you'd be able to take a shot of the whole fountain... but even though that's a neat photo! congrats

I agree about it being a shame about there not being more fountain in the shot. But wow!

The little boy looks stunned. :)

i think if you had the entire fountain in the picture, the boy would get lost. i think he's almost too small to be a focal point already... but it definitely shows the scale.

Varthlokkur said:
Very nice. The child makes the photograph

Yes, couldn't agree more!

Yep. I love it. I wouldn't have put more fountain in either. Well done on a very spontaneous shot - bloody hell you guys impress me.

mentos_007 said:
wow, that is a great photo! I wish the fountain wasn't smaller so you'd be able to take a shot of the whole fountain... but even though that's a neat photo! congrats

I agree. If you could have caught the crest of the water it would have finished the grandeur of the work. The colors are brilliant and the little dude stands out just fine. If you could blow this up very very large and I think it would bring even more awe it the comp. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back