DSC_376201websize.jpg

DSC_377801websize.jpg

DSC_375301websize.jpg

DSC_371901websize.jpg

DSC_372701websize.jpg

DSC_373901websize.jpg

For Chiller and JonMikal
DSC_374401websize.jpg

Great shots here, the egyptian shots really caught my eyes because i'm very much into egyptology. Well done :)

cool shots raymond... as usual beautifully exposed... you're pretty consistent with those things :) i love the shot of the script
nice work :thumbsup:

Wow, Raymond. Your sure getting around. The safari and now the ROM. Awesome shots. I love the last one.

Raymond J Barlow said:
to see what's new... ??? hehe

:biglaugh:

excellent series Raymond. the DOF and lighting is dead on in #5. :thumbup:

you could have at least brushed his/her teeth :puke:

thanks everyone! I wanted to brush those dirty teeth Jon, but his/her spirit complained as I was about to use Colgate!

I was just reading the August contest stuff, and maybe I should have saved one of these for the Still Life topic??

Too late for these, Raymond, but I am sure you have lots of others that well fit the August contest!

Great ones!
I like all museum photos, they are a challenge in so far as you usually must not use a flash.

That Dionysos, who has apparently paid an arm and a leg to get to all his wine (!) ... it has not done him any good, see? "Performance" will be bad, inebriated as he always is, heehee :blushing::blulsh2:

My favourite is the inscribed stone - it is a stone? I was going to say parchment at first but took a new look and now think the letters are written on a stone.

Yes, it is a stone, and thanks!

I wouldn't use a flash under these conditions, as refections and shadows would ruin most shots, I hand held all of these, 1/4 to 1/30 th shutter speeds, and used the glass of the cabinet to stead my shaky hands!

The mummy needed a flash, as it was parked directly under another cabinet, in extremely low lighting.. it's just a snapshot for the graveyard guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back