The Rose (proudly presenting my newest skills)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:D I am happy, I am happy, I finally know how to do this. Artemis, my teacher, you did a good job. I can now even go through all the steps without looking them up in our saved online conversation, i.e. your tutorial, any longer :D

Rose_selcol.jpg

Thank you to the two of you.

Yesterday night, after I had finished doing this, my eyes were all teary ... dang, to erase all the greys so that the colour comes back out pixel by pixel is a strain. But to then see that it all worked is such fun! :) The effects you then get are so different (for me) from anything I have been able to do to my photos so far ... yuppiduh, I can do selective colouring now:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Good job :thumbsup: There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of selective color fans around here, but I'm one! I do lots of these (and they are strainful on the eyes) and you did a grea job! Can't wait to see more.

Thats is soooo beautiful
how satisfying it is when you master something like that
well done
Is your teacher giving any more lessons
Pam

Congrats on a nice photo, congrats on getting the hang of selective color, and congrats on aquiring photoshop. :)

JB

It's beee-utiful LaFoto!! I love the selective coloring work and cant wait to see more and learn for myself. I currently have PS, but alas, my home computer is an old celeron from '98 that barely chugs along enough to let me view this site regularly.

Hopefully Christmas will bring around a change in that as I'm in the retail packing and shipping business and Dec is the "green" month!

Most reactions

Back