The Royal Canadian Mounted Police

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_0319.jpg

I like the 'get a brain morans' pic better, but this guy definatly seems into it.

They guy really meant it. I interviewed him. He's from a local labor union. Probably he was right because RCMP still cannot find probable cause in the crime of economic sabotage committed by striking garbage collectors. The mayor might be probably allegedly committing the crime too by not cooperating. Toronto is stinking hell, man!!! Only OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) got it together with the complaint filed by the prosecutor. They're really a bunch of idiots and morons. No wonder, they cannot get useful intel. I applied in RCMP. They turned me down. So I went Peel Police as civilian informant. Better and wiser. (Tried shooting heroin just to bust a joint, man. Luv it but only once)

Last edited:
There is a lot of useless space above the subject and you cut off his feet.

There is a lot of useless space above the subject and you cut off his feet.

I was on the edge of the sidewalk street. I was nervous too given that it is my first time taking pictures of dissidents. But he was proud he was in the picture. If I changed the focal length the picture would turn out to be smaller? Dunno.

Just looks like a Snapshot, there isn't much concept behind it oh.. always place your point of interest to the right (i find and research that, that is the first place people's eyes go to is the bottom right (think of rule of thirds, it would be placed on the bottom right interger.) this is called the Golden spot

Just looks like a Snapshot, there isn't much concept behind it oh.. always place your point of interest to the right (i find and research that, that is the first place people's eyes go to is the bottom right (think of rule of thirds, it would be placed on the bottom right interger.) this is called the Golden spot
How about a link to that info UU?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg/800px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png
thats an image of where the golden spot is

here is info well kinda
Golden ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cant find the original site i found it

always place your point of interest to the right (i find and research that, that is the first place people's eyes go to is the bottom right (think of rule of thirds, it would be placed on the bottom right interger.) this is called the Golden spot
It's the ratio and thus the shape of and location within the frame that is important for those theories...I don't think it's right/left dependent.

Most reactions

Back