USAF F-117

Belgian Air Component F-16 AM

BBMF Hurricane & Spitfire

FRA Falcon 20

Frecce Tricolori

RAF Tornado GR4

The Red Arrows

The Red Arrows heart

Awesome pics mate. Looks like you had some nasty weather, grey and stuff. Good to see it cleared up though. The heart is just wicked.

Some great shots there mate! I'll post some of mine from the other end of the runway - I missed the first three - well I saw em from a distance as I was sat in the queue.

You decided against going back today?

Great series, LP. I especially like Thunderbird shot (with the fiery engine and vapour trails), the Hurricane/Spitfire shot, and the Tricolori/Red Arrows shots.

cheers everyone, no couldn't be bothered to go again today, took long enough to go through the 1300+ photos from yesterday

Fantastic series, but the Hurricane and spitfire is Amazing !!:):):)

Deano

Wow these are awesome. I really love the wide one of the two planes crossing (red and blue). Really nice job.

Oh wow, you certainly love your planes! Love all you shots matie. Can i just ask what lens you use?

I was using a 300mm + 2x converter on my 1D mkII or a 70-200mm on my 30D but the heart shot was taken with a 15mm fisheye on my 1D mkII

fantastic shots.. love em! I take pics of aircraft too.. not quite as nice as these!

Most reactions

Back