The saving has begun...

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
for a new camera.. looking at buying a dslr and have seriously started saving... probably looking at 400D / 20D / 30D....

anything that you lot are thinking of buying?

An MP3 player possibly...:) I like the Sansa e200's a lot. New camera would be nice as well. :)

I just made the worst impulse buy ever.

400 Thread count egyptian cotton sheet set and duvet cover...pfft?

I could have put the money to something I really wanted like a Fisheye...but no...there was a sale, and I was sucked in.

But oh my. Sleep is like...fun now. And also I figure the ladies will come here for me...but stay for the sheets. Cause damnit they're not staying for me.

duncanp said:
...<snip>

anything that you lot are thinking of buying?

I'm currently buying allsorts of cameras and kit, and then selling them for a profit (well thats the plan) so I can make enough cash to buy some lights - thinking of the D-light2 kit for a start.

My plan is to get it for basically nothing - which is how I bought my last lens.

A week and a half into my plan and I'm 25% of the way there - and still 100% positive on ebay ;)

D200, 10.5mm fisheye, and a truckload of plywood, 2x4's, 4x4's and 2x6's to finish up the climbing wall in my back yard.

I've been spending money like there's no tomorrow...and if I keep it up, there may not be! Earphones, new cell phone, hotel in Boston, countless little things. I need to put a hold on my own checking account! :lol:

I want a 500mm F4 IS USM L ( but it ain't gonna happen )

The entire load of Egyptian cotton. Only, the cotton's not selling. Anyone want some chocolate cotton?

WHAT!?!?!?!? :shock:

You are saving for a new camera!?!?!?!? :shock:

And here I was thinking you'd say "... for my trip to the biggest, longest, most international TPF meet-up in Germany in May 2008". :irked:

:wink:

LaFoto said:
WHAT!?!?!?!? :shock:

You are saving for a new camera!?!?!?!? :shock:

And here I was thinking you'd say "... for my trip to the biggest, longest, most international TPF meet-up in Germany in May 2008". :irked:

:wink:

my parents would pay for that :p

GoM said:
The entire load of Egyptian cotton. Only, the cotton's not selling. Anyone want some chocolate cotton?

They have to eat the chocolate cotton - it's their syndicate, they've all got a share. :lol: Nice reference there.

Im saving for my trip to New Zealand. Going there in March 2007. Also need some stuff for my camera (which i need on that trip) and some camping gear and stuff. Thats about it.
After that saving for the German TPF meet-up :)

lostprophet said:
I want a 500mm F4 IS USM L

Put me on the list for that one as well ... :)

( but it ain't gonna happen )

Hmm. umpfh ... yeah.. put me on that list as well :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back