TPF Noob!
Reaction score
10cj2.jpg

23xv.jpg

39dk.jpg

40bo.jpg

51et.jpg

68pa.jpg

Hello everyone, i am from Taiwan an island country above Philippines.
i come into this forum by searching on Google. i think this forum is very wonderful and cool.Hopely i can make friends with u guys ^_^

BTW,i shot this pics to express the relationship between the twilight of dusk and flowers. hope u guys would like it ^_^

Hallo, HuHu, and very welcome to ThePhotoForum, you are coming with a series of lovely pics that I like very much, all of them, mostly so those taken at sunset. Personally, I am not so sure about the inserted little pics into the big ones, but that is just a matter of taste.
The close-up with the flowers that caught the sun from behind is very nice. I like it when flowers get the light from behind!

LaFoto said:
Hallo, HuHu, and very welcome to ThePhotoForum, you are coming with a series of lovely pics that I like very much, all of them, mostly so those taken at sunset. Personally, I am not so sure about the inserted little pics into the big ones, but that is just a matter of taste.
The close-up with the flowers that caught the sun from behind is very nice. I like it when flowers get the light from behind!

what a surpise LaFoto... i got a first reply very soon especially from a foreigner ^_^
as u said ,i inserted a little pic into the big one...just a taste and for fun :lol:

welcome to the forum huhu. These are good pictures, you caught the light well, and there is a great contrast of pinks and purples in the flowers. love the vivid green contrasting against the orange sky in the last shot, well taken :thumbup:

Hello huhu lin and welocme to The Photo Forum, I love these photo's of your flowers you took. I am with the other is stating about the little inserts, they don't appeal to me, but that doesn't matter you liked them and they were all in fun.
I look fowrds to seeing many more photo's from you!

welcome to TPF, nice shots, love the field of flowers... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back