The Second shoot.

Alyssajns24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flutterbystudios.org
Here is one from today's shoot...I am ready to hear anything and everything you have to say...This was shot at around 4:30 this afternoon at a park's boardwalk. Straight from the Sony F828 no touching up at all.

dsc03502.jpg

Alyssa

Very nice pictures. I like the first one a lot.

Is that you in the pictures?

love the first one....it could use a bump in saturation and some contrast..

the second one i dont like because of her outfit...it makes her look strange to me...like i cant determine what the rest of her looks like..and you know dudes, we gotta imagine the rest of it! :lol:

good work!!!

md

My wife tells me "The outfit makes her look fat. She's not fat, but the top makes her look fat."

1st shot. I'd rather see her face. Maybe that's just me.

2nd shot. Pretty eyes but she looks sorta squashed like you converted the shot and did not constrain proportions.

3rd shot. Face needs more light. She looks like she has bags under her eyes.

Sorry - hope I haven't hurt your feelings.

I like the first one, the hat is just at the edge of being blown out but the rest of her looks good. I don't really care fore the background.

The second one is an example of a rule or "guide line" I just read this morning. "Never shoot the back of a woman's hand"

I'm sure there are a few aesthetic reasons for this but one reason is that the hand can tend to reflect a lot of light and appear brighter than the face...therfore becoming a distraction. I believe this is the case in this shot. I also agree with the attire/pose...it makes her look heavier than she should.

Most reactions

Back