spider2.jpg

grasshopper1.jpg

grasshopper2.jpg

fly1.jpg

butterfly1.jpg

Thats it for today, thanks for looking and OTE :lmao:

tim

Great close up macros!! Love the POV on #4

Oooo, I like ALL your creepy crawlies here! All of them.
Mostly so my best-loved (cough-cough :puke: ) green fly that has apparently gone for a bath in a flower! :D To know that it bathes in pollen appeals to me more than the thought that they like to sit down on EVERYTHING, dead or alive, fresh or once-eaten...

Many thanks guys :)

With all the light aobut i really think i have found the limit of my lanse, some of these were shot at f:36 and a very stable camera support but are still a little unsharp (there was nothing done to them in PS). so quite a sad day, it looks like one day i will have to find a better bit of kit for macro pics.

LaFoto, many thanks, i thought of you when i took the picture, but didnt want to dedicate it to green or anything, you must be getting tired of it ;).

Did you have a look at putting any of your shots (especially the last set)on the wikipedia, if you are not going to sell any of them i think it is a really good cause, it even got a review in nature that said it had less scientific mistakes per article than the encyclopedia britanica, so it really is turning into a usefull resourse so all contributions really do help a lot of people.

tim

These are amazing . Very well done.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back