the seduction

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
As promised, the continuation of the peacock dance.

strut02.jpg

HAH HAH! That's great that you actually got him "courting" her as well. I love it, heh heh, don't ya want to just yell "Watch out lady! He's right behind you!"... or well, an uncensored "Watch out lady! He's comin' in from behind!"

Aside from the humor of it, great pictures! :)

Jeez Jim, you're always in the right spot at the right time and darn thats a neat pic!

This one's very nice, too, only aren't the colours as saturated as in the first of the two. Did you forget "doing something" to it?
Is "she" actually looking in your direction (our direction, as it is)?

And, hey, it's not HIM to decide whether she'll get her. She does. If he's not beautiful enough, she'll just walk past, whether he's there, strutting, or not.
(In this case, however, I'd just say: He made it! He IS very impressive, indeed!)

:lol: @ Lungfarmer

Sid- just luck my man, just luck.

Walt- that was pretty much luck as well. this whole evolution took place over about 3 minutes or so. I just started shooting pics & the aperture was set just about right.

vonnagy- thanks!

LaFoto- no, I don't think I processed this one differently than the first. The clouds were zipping by pretty fast, so that might be it.

Here's the whole zoo gallery. These were all batch converted from RAW, with no post processing at all. When I get time I'll replace the pics with cleaned up ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back