dsc00151gp1.jpg

4.)
dsc00051ox9.jpg

5.)
dsc00031zl5.jpg

**PERSONAL FAV**(#6)
6.)
dsc00021nx6.jpg

Completely agree with the personal favorite! #6 Kicks *ss. Love the light and contrast... Must have been a late afternoon shot!
I also like the #5 though it would have been better with the subject off centered to the right.

The other ones are okay, though i find #3 to be a little oversaturated (this is just my tast though). The light and composition is beautiful though.

The colours in #1 bather me. The birds look blue and the reflection on the water flatens the image and look very strange where the background begins.
I think that a Polarizer would have helped (if you didn't use any) and you might want to mess around with the white balance to get the birds to look a little whiter.
Oh, and you might want to straighten it out...

I really like 3 and 6

Thanks sarah, about #5 i was so stoked because i got the water droplets off the goose's foot in focus, hard to see, but there!

so good series overall guys?

I love 6! But then again, I just love industrial shots... 3 is also very beautiful, if a bit oversaturated for my taste.

it sucks cause #3 thats how i captured it, there were just a lot of warm, bright colors with the pond, sky and grass along with the bridge.

thanks for the comment!

Really? Wow, I wish I got such saturated colors in my shots prior to PP... Have you bumped up the saturation setting on your camera?

Most reactions

Back