The setting of the sun.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think about this picture. I took it today.

DSC_0439_lznc-1.jpg

Thanks

Parker

i think it looks great.

Same, looks great. One thing: might be more appealing without the foreground of the shore...still is great. I love the water reflections.

Same, looks great. One thing: might be more appealing without the foreground of the shore...still is great. I love the water reflections.

I have some shots zoomed in more which cut that out.. What I liked about it though is that you look at the sun, then you follow the rocks back... and the stream back up to the sun.

Sweet shot! Love pictures of the "sun". And this was an great example :)

Well, I definitely like the line of the rocks into the photo towards the bright part, then going back and in circles over and again. So yes, I feel what you must have felt when you composed this, Parkerman. And the sky was special, which creates and equally special reflection ... and somehow it reminds me of a photo I took last year (but only posted this year), but where is it??? :scratch:

Ah, here_it_is!

Well, I definitely like the line of the rocks into the photo towards the bright part, then going back and in circles over and again. So yes, I feel what you must have felt when you composed this, Parkerman. And the sky was special, which creates and equally special reflection ... and somehow it reminds me of a photo I took last year (but only posted this year), but where is it??? :scratch:

Ah, here_it_is!

Yea, the way the clouds are and the reflections in the water is where i think the resemblance is. Nice shot btw.

Most reactions

Back