The Showroom

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it was 9:00pm & nobody is around, i stopped & pretened that there's something wrong with my moped.. put the camera on the cowl wait around 8sec. & that's it.. :D

showroom36br.jpg

thanks for looking...

Let's see... Anicole's and Aprilraven's beds are on the left and on the right is Chiller, Archangel & Woodsac. JM's is the one you see in the back. Mine is a crypt with windows at the back of the building.

Pull up a coffin, there's always room for more! :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
Let's see... Anicole's and Aprilraven's beds are on the left and on the right is Chiller, Archangel & Woodsac. JM's is the one you see in the back. Mine is a crypt with windows at the back of the building.

Man, you've got claustrophobia real bad!...... poor you. Mind you being burried alive in a coffin doesn't exactly sound like a picnic to me either.

I think the one at the top on the right would be mine..... i'm probably smaller than chiller and woody!

I like the shot tho emo....v.dark :thumbup:

Calliope said:

:lol: :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:

OMG that was classic, Mistress!

... 'course you realize I'm the one on the bottom ... as I'm afraid of heights!

Emo ... dude, you rule!!!

GO BACK! Figure out how to get one or two of them open just a smidge!

Oh ... and doesn't it figure that the lot of us would have a showroom?!?!

Now thats cool..a coffin showroom. Nice one. !!!

thanks everyone... there are plenty of showrooms here & wide variety of coffin to choose :D i'll go next time to a colorful showroom..

wow emo... i really love this shot.....( i personally would have it framed and hanging in my house...but then again... i'm a bit weird, here...)

great idea...would love to hang around the inside of the window, and just scare the dog outta people going by..that would be fun...

what a chance sighting! i love this.

:lmao: Linda

thanks JonMikal & aprilraven, i will only frame that if i work on a coffin company.. :lmao:

I'm giggling as I imagine Aprilraven and Anicole, with their duffle bags full of props, raiding this showroom some evening and scaring the pants offa passersby. (If it was closer than the Philippines)

Most reactions

Back