TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ajwalker.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found on Yonge Street in Toronto:

2451072301_b0a4d59199_b.jpg

It struck me how long he works on an image, which will only last for a day or so (it rained the following day). We photographers have the luxury of keeping our work forever! (we all back up our computers, right! ;))

Nice shot, and looks like the guy has some talent!

Yes it does look like he has some talent but needs some training. Possibly a lesson in anatomy:scratch:.... that right shoulder looks dislocated or something

But that is a great picture of a good artist drawing a mediocre drawing.

Vince

Looks like he got the image from a book. So if it's not his original work, can you blame him?

The shoulder looks fine, it's the bicep that worries me. Plus, it may very-well be dislocated... hmph! Kidding aside, I can't imagine chalk on sidewalk being a very forgiving medium. Maybe it was too late to fix?

Cool shot though.

Looks like he got the image from a book. So if it's not his original work, can you blame him?

The shoulder looks fine, it's the bicep that worries me. Plus, it may very-well be dislocated... hmph! Kidding aside, I can't imagine chalk on sidewalk being a very forgiving medium. Maybe it was too late to fix?

Cool shot though.

It's hard to tell, but I think that's his sketch book, meaning he's just replicating his own work. Of course I can only assume.

Nice picture. I like it.

Dani.

Most reactions

Back