the Sixties

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I took a picture of a street the other dayand noticed this chap in the distance. So i cropped the rest of the photo out and just had him on his own.

It just reminds me of the sixties for some reason and i cant figure out why! Does it remind anybody else?

walk.jpg

I thought of the Beatles album Abbey Road...maybe thats it?

Steve's Wife :)

From this distance, I'd say it might be the clothes - the pants are cut narrowly. Bell-bottoms aside for the moment, think of those 60's straight-cut suits. ;)

That simple black style, combined with a very anonymous architecture in the background, sets the 60's tone for me - and it helps that the image is B&W.

It's a nifty little shot, John. :thumbup: Not Abbey Road for me, though - there's no gravedigger bringing up the rear, and that image was shot in color! :lol:

terri said:
From this distance, I'd say it might be the clothes - the pants are cut narrowly. Bell-bottoms aside for the moment, think of those 60's straight-cut suits. ;)

That simple black style, combined with a very anonymous architecture in the background, sets the 60's tone for me - and it helps that the image is B&W.

It's a nifty little shot, John. :thumbup: Not Abbey Road for me, though - there's no gravedigger bringing up the rear, and that image was shot in color! :lol:

that and the old street sign, really add to the effect, it would prob be a totaly differnt picture if it were a new style street sign

Most reactions

New Topics

Back