The sky and some geese!

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I went out to try and get some cool landscape shots and got a few, and was suprised at one spot by having a bunch of geese walking right up to my car (about 5 feet away from me)....undoubtedly used to getting food from people.

Personally I love the first 2 shots...not sure about #3, but the reflection in the puddle looked really neat I thought.

bigbridge.jpg

niagarariver.jpg

treereflection.jpg

geesetwo.jpg

geesethree.jpg

#1 and #3.... Wonderful. The geese... just seem to be there.. nothing really special IMO. But the landscape I love. Seem a bit dark.

yeah, i was TRYING to get the focus to be mainly on the sky rather than the land/trees/etc in the photos, so i made it darker to bring out the sky more....and i think it worked :)

and yeah....i didn't have much of a chance to get any good pics of the geese since they were moving around pretty quickly and getting really close and all, so the pics ended up being candid snapshots rather than "artistic" pics....but i still kinda like them :D

hmmm, had a few red x's for some reason....but the links were correct...let me know if that happens again :scratch:

The one I like best is 3 because of the mood it brings when I see it. The bright blue sky is a nice contrast against the dark ground.

definately, thanks for the input...also in #3, i love the shape of the puddle for some reason...how it's all random shaped... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back