Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and it's many different colors.

Picture158-1.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Sample030.jpg

I love sun/sky shots,Thats what makes me love photography so much.Yor no 1 looks familuar to a shot I took,For a moment there I thought you stole it:lol: Yor n0 three is one of if not the best sky shot ive ever seen.Ok...maybe not the best,but I love it.Can I ask what settings you used?

The ones with trees need more of them. they just cut off and leave more to be desired.

I think I share Sw1tchFX's remark on the cut-off trees at the bottom. We need a bit more of an anchor in those two photos.

#1 might also qualify as "the sky on Mars", I think ;) ... then however best without ANY trace of a tree :D :greenpbl:

#2 is sky-only with very nice cloud-formations, nicely coloured too, I think I like this one best of the series.

And the rays in #3 are, of course, special, but ... only so little "anchor" ...

Thanks LaFoto. Now I know to make sure I leave trees in the shot, if there are any. When I shot #2, I was in my dad's truck, turned completely around, and snapping shots out the back window. It hurt my back a little bit, but it came out good!

the wonders of nature photographed perfectly

#1 is my favorite because I like the planet "Mars", however, the trees remind me that I'm not on the planet. I like all 3 of 'em. Great captures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back