Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Canadian Air Force Demonstration Team, The Snowbirds. As always, comments, critique, etc appreciated.

Snowbirds1_Small.jpg

Snowbirds3_Small.jpg

Snowbirds4_Small.jpg

Snowbirds5_Small.jpg

Snowbirds6_Small.jpg

Snowbirds7_Small.jpg

Snowbirds8_Small.jpg

Snowbirds9_Small.jpg

Snowbirds_Finale_Small.jpg

I really like # 8 !

Call the ball!
the closer ones look a bit grainy, though the lot is ok!
4 to 7 could be cropped from the right, that's gonna remove the excessive blue and make them look more attractive.
I like the last one, especially because of the rock. As if the intention was to to make a sea landscape and planes are in there just like "By the Way"

Call the ball!
4 to 7 could be cropped from the right, that's gonna remove the excessive blue and make them look more attractive.
I like the last one, especially because of the rock. As if the intention was to to make a sea landscape and planes are in there just like "By the Way"

D'ya think? Tried it and they wound up rather square looking..

I actually like #8 best... not sure what you shot that with, but when your target is moving at 400+ MPH it's tough to get a sharp image!

John
It is not always about the technical aspect of the photo, some photos just go beyond. This is one of those photos, nice capture!!

Snowbirds9_Small.jpg

I actually like #8 best... not sure what you shot that with, but when your target is moving at 400+ MPH it's tough to get a sharp image!
Nikon 70-200 w/ 1.7TC

John
It is not always about the technical aspect of the photo, some photos just go beyond. This is one of those photos, nice capture!!

Snowbirds9_Small.jpg
Thanks! :)

Call the ball!

D'ya think? Tried it and they wound up rather square looking..

IMHO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back