The soothing sounds of Grieg and Sibelius

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ha! I didn't tell you this would be about CATS :).
For here is my cat Mia, sleeping away to the sounds of music by Edvard Grieg and Jean Sibelius (well, she was knackered, after I had thought last night that she'd be inside, therefore shutting 'her' window, while, in fact, she was outdoors all night... poor cat).

Mia_schlftbeiGrieg.jpg

Mia_schlftbeiSibelius1.jpg

Mia_schlftbeiSibelius3.jpg

Her sleeping so happily and soundly with the music gave me a chance for some rarely-to-be-had cat close-ups:

Mia_schlftbeiSibelius2.jpg

Mia_schlftbeiSibelius4.jpg

(hind paw)

But then she seemed to feel this "Oh (hu)man, leave me ALONE at last":

Mia_schlftbeiSibelius5.jpg

those are wonderful! LaFoto how dare you locking you poor kitten outside!!! Shame on you!!!!
btw. The paw shot is great. I'm still trying to capture a paw of my dog but he is too lively to pose

Play some pieces by Edvard Grieg then (I chose Last Spring and Heart Wounds from the "Elegiac Melodies" and Melancholy and To Spring from the "Lyrical Pieces"), that'll send him to sleep and you can get all the close-ups of his paws you want ;).

And I didn't lock my poor cat out on purpose...!!! Actually, I'm quite ashamed that I did :oops: :blushing: .

Nice shots LaFoto. Good perspective on the paw shots. Looks like the cat is your wildlife, just posing on command for you. Impressive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back