The sun rises

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have not had the chance to see much for sun lately, but I managed to snap these the other day. These are pretty much out of the camera, except for resize and frame. Didnt even zap out that bird spot in the first.

162_6253a.JPG

....tried to catch the "fake" sunburst of the edge of the tree. :D

162_6254a.JPG

I just wanna sit on that bench from sunrise through sunset ... nice work, Cannuck!

Both of them look great! The first one you have the sun in middle, which some people don't like having the focus centered, but you have so many things in the surrounding that I think it works just fine. You have two trees on the sides and then the bench/fence below, great job.

The second one is also pretty good.. One of the best things is that you can just barely see the ground, which is probably just how it was if you were there. I love sunset/sunrise pictures!

What can I say? The first one is breath-taking! The trees, fence, etc. frame the sun well. Both shots are excellent as usual!

Nice shots Chiller, I betcha it was chilly out there!! My hands are still frozen from the shoot I just finished up on Hamilton mountian, chasing a hawk all over the place! I will post in a bit, if I have time to edit!

nice work carl!
i totally dig the second one :D
thanks for sharing :D

Thank you all sooo much for your kind words. I appreciate it.
Ray...it was a little frosty. I dont mind the cold..but hate the wind..especially down at the lake there.

Thanks again

Most reactions

Back