The sun sets on a legendary Texan

:lol: You're a Texan so you would pull out your gun :lol: Kidding....you know I don't think you pics suck :) Oh and only my brother gets to call me Manda :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
I just realized that Jons old avatar is back :) YAY!!!

speaking of that, i remember it being the reverse of what it is now...like it was the other hand pointing. is this assumption right or am i going completely insane because i can picture it being the reverse

(figured id get in on the hijacking seeing as how the thread isnt even about the picture anymore...ive never watched a batman movie by the way)

cool picture, excellent sunset! :D

andreag5 said:
speaking of that, i remember it being the reverse of what it is now...like it was the other hand pointing. is this assumption right or am i going completely insane because i can picture it being the reverse

I think you're right, but I'm not sure...
Oh, and I saw all the Batman movies, even the old one with Adam West! (That one's hilarious, and the best of them all.)

Hmm...guess I haven't noticed that about the avatar.

But you should see the Batman movies!!! I haven't seen the old one, but the first with Michael Keaton rocks!!! Jack Nicholson is hilarious as the joker!!!

lol...so that makes you one large canadian? :lol: Cuz "everythings bigger in Texas" :lol:

:lol: Dang that didn't come off right :lol:

Alright...need to change the subject again :lol: Nice pic!!! :lol:

Hmm, it has just come to my attention that you are trying to virtually kill me :lol: First the gun...now a bat...what next :lol:

:lol: You better watch out, b/c I'm training to...i've got lots of skillz...numchuck skillz, computer hacking skillz, bowhunting skillz :lol: Sorry if you hate napoleon dynamite!!! :lol:

Late to the party on this one but ... WOW .....

thats a postcard that really makes me want to come visit.

Excellent image.
Well done.

-mike

fzfile said:
Late to the party on this one but ... WOW .....

thats a postcard that really makes me want to come visit.

Excellent image.
Well done.

-mike

wait there was an image? i thought i was in the off topic section... :lmao: i thoroughly apologize to the originator of this thread

Most reactions

New Topics

Back