The sun sets on a legendary Texan

fzfile said:
Late to the party on this one but ... WOW .....

thats a postcard that really makes me want to come visit.

Excellent image.
Well done.

-mike

i was reading before going to sleep and noticed someone has gotten a bit off-topic :lmao: goodnight!

What do you mean you are in off topic :lol:

Oh we need at least 79 posts to pass the one in the critique gallery :lol:

andreag5 said:
post #63

(if this isnt spam i dont know what is)

spam.jpg

:lol: I knew someone would do that!!! If a mod wonders there way in here my title could be in jeopardy :lol: (Jon is just posing as a mod :lol: )

I really should be doing some life econ homework....

:lol: Okay I'll press on...

So what about this loss of keys and money??? Were you able to find them?

Another thought...who know King of the Hill came on this late? I've been missin out!!!

Okay I really gotta go to study and then sleep....so it's up to you all to finish this bad boy off :lol: Just reply individually with everything you want to say and we'll be there fast :lol:

Good Night SPAMMERS :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: Okay I'll press on...

So what about this loss of keys and money??? Were you able to find them?

Nope. I seriously retraced my steps over a quarter of a mile of beach 5 times. Nothing. There was a ridiculous amount of seaweed built up on the shore (I think the tropical storm washed it over here) and it probably fell in there. My wallet was locked in the car, so I sat outside in <scratchout> hell </scratchout> the ridiculously hot Texas dying of thirst. I called Ford roadside assistance and my cell phone lost reception TWICE in the middle of my calls! They had to come get a wrecker to tow it a la repo b/c I couldn't get the car out of park. I went to the dealership and found out that the website that contains the encoding for the chips implanted in all their keys was down, so I spent the next 3 hours w/ my mom and little bro. I FINALLY got a call back afterwards; I went back to the dealership... $170. Damn, there goes my monopod! :grumpy: I took the keys and went over to the passenger side to open up the car and I found that the keyhole had been beaten way back into the door to where it was impossible to stick a key in it. Apparently someone had tried to break into my car VERY recently. I asked the guy about it, worried that someone might actually be able to break in, and he said, "Maybe, but they couldn't steal the car witout the programmed key." Wow, that's reassuring. That's why I bring Sheila with me EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, it was a crazy day...

Pretty nice picture but your position did not make it easy and composition seems lacking though otherwise the sky is very beautiful and contrasty figure looks nice. And yes, a bit too much of sharpening.

spiralout said:
Nope. I seriously retraced my steps over a quarter of a mile of beach 5 times. Nothing. There was a ridiculous amount of seaweed built up on the shore (I think the tropical storm washed it over here) and it probably fell in there. My wallet was locked in the car, so I sat outside in <scratchout> hell </scratchout> the ridiculously hot Texas dying of thirst. I called Ford roadside assistance and my cell phone lost reception TWICE in the middle of my calls! They had to come get a wrecker to tow it a la repo b/c I couldn't get the car out of park. I went to the dealership and found out that the website that contains the encoding for the chips implanted in all their keys was down, so I spent the next 3 hours w/ my mom and little bro. I FINALLY got a call back afterwards; I went back to the dealership... $170. Damn, there goes my monopod! :grumpy: I took the keys and went over to the passenger side to open up the car and I found that the keyhole had been beaten way back into the door to where it was impossible to stick a key in it. Apparently someone had tried to break into my car VERY recently. I asked the guy about it, worried that someone might actually be able to break in, and he said, "Maybe, but they couldn't steal the car witout the programmed key." Wow, that's reassuring. That's why I bring Sheila with me EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, it was a crazy day...

sounds kind of like my day yesterday...well not really but my day did suck. first the job thing, then my laptop is totally screwed, and my ipod wont turn on (again) :banghead:

Dang Scott, that sucks, but at least no one can steal your car!!! And you got some beautiful shots out of it....just cut two legs off a tripod and then you've got yourself a monopod :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
Dang Scott, that sucks, but at least no one can steal your car!!! And you got some beautiful shots out of it....just cut two legs off a tripod and then you've got yourself a monopod :lol:

Yeah, a 15 lb monopod!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back