The sun sets on a legendary Texan

Nah, Donatello was a total dorkus. Michelangelo was the man! Cowabunga, dude!

I loved the video game! I used to play that a Chuck E. Cheese's for hours on end!

Ahhh Chuck E. Cheese....don't think they had that game there, but skee ball was awesome, when no one was lookin I'd send my little bro up the ramp with as many balls as he could hold to stuff them in the slots for max points :lol:

I bet you had the Ninja turtles toys, with the party van and everything :lol:

I just took my little bro there last week. He kept on running up the Skee-ball ramp in plain sight. I felt so embarassed! I never was any good at the game, though. I could never get it to go straight! That's why I always spent my tokens on the Ninja Turtles game! :lmao:

Wow, this thread seems to be getting a bit esoteric.

What is everyone's favorite TV show as a kid?

:lol: I keep waiting for it to get moved to the off topic forum...we'll see :lol:

I'd say my ultimate fav was David the Gnome, it was on Nickelodeon for a short time and I absolutely LOVED it. I got stuck in a lego bucket once watching that :lol:

As an older kid, Saved by the Bell...shut up I know :lol:

Alright have to post this, just watching Conan, and they're doing this fake clip with remote control cars as if they were following Jacko, and he stops in at chuck e cheeses :lol:

OMG, I totally just remembered Fraggle Rock! That was my absolute favorite show in the world! I used to watch David and the Gnomes, also. It was alright...

Yeah, this should get moved pretty, methinks. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back