The super market! You want to see this

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these pictures at my part-time job. I work at Super Saver a big super market in lincoln. I asked my boss before shooting, I think he had a hard time not laughing when I asked. When shooting I had a few people asking why I was doing this, and my answer was because it was different and not everyone does this. I just though they would make some cool still life shots. I hope that you enjoy them!!!

1)

fruit.jpg

2)
granny.jpg

3)

morefruit.jpg

4)
gumballs.jpg

5)

milk.jpg

6)

driedfruit.jpg

7)
worms.jpg

Thanks!!! I really like the gumballs the best, because I chew so much of it.

I always like market shots! The gumballs and gummi worms are my faves here (the pics that is!)

Great, now I'm hungry for gummy worms. ;)

Call me weird, but I really like #5, can't say why....

Somehow I'm confused and have an overwhelming desire for a camera-toting squirrel tossed in a lovely fruit and gummy worm salad. ;)

(BTW, I really liked the gumballs...)

I'm so glad that ya'll liked the shots. I really must say I love all of them.

good idea for a little series! nicely done, too.. :)

#3 will pop with a little saturation/contrast i think.. i like the lines of different colours.

Thanks!! I had alot of fun shooting these pictures.

I'm a total noob , so my comments may not be that valid.
I think 5 & 7 were the best in the group. I also like 4 but the blurry part in the back takes it away a little bit from the picture. And, 2 is also pretty nice. :D

Oh man. I've been to that supermarket!

My grandparents lived on B st.

How do you take photos in a public place such as a restaurant,supermarket,etc?Esp. around store employees.

You need to ask the store manager, as for the store emplyees they just look at you like your stupid most of the time. I haven't tryed a restaurant and don't know if I'll even try to.

Most reactions

Back